AUDIOBOOK TRAILERS to SELL, MARKET and PROMOTE your AUDIOBOOK
While audiobooks may cost a few Rands to complete, don’t cut corners and not have a great sounding audio trailer or video book trailer. Audiobook trailers serve as a valuable product for authors to market themselves and their titles visually.
Although usually less than 1 minute long, a book trailer can advertise numerous elements of your products in a short space of time. Have a look at some examples below.
More about Book Trailers.
WHAT IS DISPLAYED IN MY BOOK TRAILER?
The book trailer will be approximately 1 minute long. The following can be showcased in the trailer:
- Paragraphs of text from your book
- Reviews of your book
- Cover art
- Graphics and media
- Voice over reading a section from your book (optional)
- Links to your website, blog page or bio
- Links to where you can purchase your book
WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM ME?
In order to produce your book trailer we need a few things from you:
- The text you want displayed (less is more, you don’t want reams of text cluttering it up!)
- Choose a theme so we can source appropriate photos and graphics (e.g if your story is an adventure set in a forest, we’ll get some great outdoor photos)
- The kind of music are you wanting, for example ‘Atmospheric’ or ‘Suspenseful’
- If you choose to have a voice artist record a section from your book, please send us approximately 300 words from any part of your book